With Eurosender, you don’t simply start a new job. When you join us, you become a member of the team behind digital logistics. Yes, we do offer all the usual employment perks, but that is not why you should become one of us.
We are growing our organization at a fast pace, but we want to build it solidly with our core values always in sight. That means you will work in a collaborative, bold, and progressive team of individuals from all over the world with a common vision: to become the no. 1 global digital logistics hub.
In Eurosender’s Marketing Team we focus on driving returns with performance marketing activities we can measure. To maximize our performance, we are steadily ramping up our analytical capabilities and knowledge about our users. This includes fine-tuning our attribution model and CLV measurement. Our current channels include SEO, SEM, Email, Affiliate, Facebook, and more.
RESPONSIBILITIES WE WILL TRUST YOU WITH
- Plan and execute technical SEO initiatives related to indexing, crawling, page speed optimization;
- Manage link building efforts;
- Leading technical optimization effort by delivering comprehensive technical specifications to the relevant teams;
- Monitor and improve keyword rankings in collaboration with the content team;
- Stay on top of Google search algorithm changes and implement accordingly;
- Manage Google search console, push improvements with the respective teams;
- Monitor and create SEO reporting to demonstrate progress towards the goals.
SKILLS WE WOULD LIKE YOU TO BRING TO THE TEAM
- 3+ years of experience in technical SEO;
- Experience in technical SEO processes (indexing management, crawling, PageSpeed);
- Technical skillset relevant for SEO-related tasks (e.g. HTML, SQL);
- In-depth experience with different SEO tools such as SEMRush, Screaming frog, Ahrefs, Google Search Console, Google Analytics, Sistrix and others;
- Very good business acumen, result-driven, self-motivated, and hands-on;
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition techniques;
- Ability to communicate to different types of stakeholders about technical topics;
- Fluent English skills, we are an international team in several locations;
- Ability to work on CET core business hours.
WE OFFER YOU MORE THAN JUST A NEW JOB TITLE
- An opportunity to grow together with a young and expanding international company;
- A dynamic and fast-paced environment where your ideas and opinions count;
- An opportunity to work in a very connected international team that sticks together in challenging times;
- Fun and informal vibe in our spacious new Ljubljana / Kyiv offices (remote options available);
- Flexible working time and a budget for learning and development.
WHY ARE WE EXCITED ABOUT DIGITALISING LOGISTICS TOGETHER?
- We are excited about the thought of standing side by side with global logistics giants and making sure we reduce the complex logistics process to a few clicks.
- We really enjoy working with each other and because we know we can count on each other in challenging times.
- We feel good in our brand-new offices in Ljubljana, Kyiv or Luxembourg (with lots of space for socializing and relaxation).
- We enjoy learning about each other at regular team-buildings and every Friday at Friday Croissants.
- Talking to colleagues from different countries and continents makes us feel like we are traveling every day.
- We are aware that as we grow rapidly as a company, the opportunities for the personal career development of each of us also grow exponentially.