SEO Copywriter (Dutch native + English) - remote/part-time
Eurosender is a modern digital platform, that combines advanced automation capabilities, empowering companies to create their own digital logistics department and increase their performance. We are a modern, fast-growing international company and the leading European web portal for courier services, which offers services in 27 European countries.
We invite a curious and proactive candidate, willing to learn in SEO, and to join our international team!
- Write content for people while making it effective for search engines;
- Write content for the website, the company’s blog section, case studies, and eBooks;
- Conducts keyword research in the local language and think up topics with the potential to increase the traffic;
- Examine the competitor’s content strategy on the local market;
- Decide about the relevancy of topics on the local market;
- Translate and adapt the content in the local language;
- Rewrite and repurpose old content in English and Dutch depending on specific instructions;
- Develop insightful and in-depth content about the logistics industry;
- Develop content for lighter topics targeted to students and expats.
- Impeccable grammar and spelling both in Dutch language and English;
- An eagle eye when it comes to spotting mistakes and strong attention to details;
- Understanding how users search in their native language;
- Familiar with content related practices for SEO and keyword research and placement;
- Understanding of best practices for formatting articles for the web;
- Versatile writer skills and knowledge on how to provide texts both for C2C and for B2B segments;
- Ability to take highly complex topics and write in an accessible manner;
- An educated researcher skills — support the facts you write about with references that can be validated;
- Assiduous self-learner skills and have a pro-active attitude;
- The ability to work both in a team and also individually;
- Private Entrepreneur account - in case of remote/part-time work.
The advantage will be:
- Previous experience in creating content for SEO purposes;
- Familiar with analytics tools — Google suite and other SEO tools.
What do we offer:
- Remote/part-time possibility to work from anywhere in the world;
- The salary range (daily/hourly rate) is based on the interview;
- Work in a team with lots of opportunities for personal and professional growth;
- Work with a product that will disrupt the logistics industry.