SEO Content Writer - French language
Job location: Kyiv
With Eurosender, you don’t simply start a new job. When you join us, you become a member of the team behind digital logistics. Yes, we do offer all the usual employment perks, but that is not why you should become one of us.
We are growing our organization at a fast pace, but we want to build it solidly with our core values always in sight. That means you will work in a collaborative, bold, and progressive team of individuals from all over the world with a common vision: to become the no. 1 global digital logistics hub.
ABOUT OUR MARKETING TEAM
We are focused on driving returns with performance marketing activities we can measure the impact of. To maximize our performance, we are steadily ramping up our analytical capabilities and knowledge about our users. This includes fine-tuning our attribution model and CLV measurement. Our current channels include SEO, SEM, Email, Affiliate, Facebook, and more.
RESPONSIBILITIES WE WILL TRUST YOU WITH
- write content for people while making it effective for search engines,
- write content for the website, the company’s blog section, case studies, and eBooks,
- collaborate with our SEO experts to make sure the content succeeds from a performance side,
- examine the competitor’s content strategy on the local market,
- decide about the relevancy of topics on the local market,
- translate and adapt the content in the local language,
- rewrite and repurpose existing content in English and French depending on specific instructions,
- develop insightful and in-depth content about the logistics industry,
- develop content for lighter topics targeted to students and expats.
SKILLS WE WOULD LIKE YOU TO BRING TO THE TEAM
- the ability to apply your creative writing skills towards quantitative goals on individual and team level
- impeccable grammar and spelling in French,
- an eagle eye when it comes to spotting mistakes and strong attention to details,
- understand how users search in their native language,
- understand best practices for formatting articles for the web,
- a versatile writer who provides text both for C2C and for B2B segments,
- ability to take highly complex topics and write in an accessible manner,
- an educated researcher — support the facts you write about with references that can be validated,
- an assiduous self-learner with a pro-active attitude,
- the ability to work both in a team and also individually.
WE OFFER YOU MORE THAN JUST A NEW JOB TITLE
- paid vacation days and sick leaves,
- health insurance/gym after passing the probation term,
- an opportunity to grow together with a young and expanding international company,
- a dynamic and fast-paced environment where your ideas and opinions count,
- an opportunity to work in a very connected international team that sticks together in challenging times,
- fun and informal vibe in our spacious new Kyiv offices,
- budget for learning and development.
THIS IS WHY ARE WE EXCITED ABOUT DIGITALISING LOGISTICS TOGETHER
- We are excited about the thought of standing side by side with global logistics giants and making sure we reduce the complex logistics process to a few clicks.
- We really enjoy working together and we know we can count on each other in challenging times.
- We feel good in our brand-new offices in Ljubljana, Kyiv or Luxembourg (with lots of space for socializing and relaxation).
- We enjoy learning about each other at regular team buildings and every Friday at Friday Croissants.
- Talking to colleagues from different countries and continents makes us feel like we are travelling every day.
- We are aware that as we grow rapidly as a company, the opportunities for the personal career development of each of us also grow exponentially.