Eurosender is a modern digital platform that combines advanced automation for companies to create their own digital logistics department and increase their performance.
At Eurosender, we are building the industry’s most comprehensive logistics platform that is able to capture the digital demand of shippers in different geographies, draw prospective clients and identify the best logistics solutions for their shipping needs.
We invite a skilled and proactive Back-End Developer, who sees the challenge in discovering software improvements to join our international team in Kyiv, Ukraine!
If you’d like to be responsible for:
- producing clean, efficient and secure code according to specifications,
- working closely with a team of developers, UI designers, business and systems analysts,
- maintain and improve the performance and security of existing software,
- communicate effectively and professionally in all forms of communication with internal and external customers.
- 2+ years of work experience,
- PHP 7+ (Symfony is a plus),
- MySQL 5.6,
- Good programming skills (OOP, design patterns, unit tests, code refactoring/optimization, security, …),
- basic Ubuntu shell/bash,
- Version control: Git, GitFlow,…,
- familiarity with Atlassian software (Jira, Confluence),
- basic AWS.
As a person, you are defined by:
- creative thinking, which allows you to capture all the possibilities of user interaction with the software,
- the ability to see things from a different perspective,
- perseverance and patience, which makes you find key improvements,
- enthusiasm over technology,
- attention to detail,
- self-initiative and innovation.
And you’d like to enjoy:
- working in our office in Kyiv city center and occasional work from home,
- additional training to get even better,
- flexible work and community,
- tech equipment of your own choice.
Then we will be happy to have you on our team!