Quality Control Specialist
With Eurosender, you don’t simply start a new job. When you join us, you become a member of the team behind digital logistics. Yes, we do offer all the usual employment perks, but that is not why you should become one of us. You should join our team if you want to make a real difference for the people and businesses shipping their goods all over the world. You should join us if you are ready to go above and beyond to make logistics more efficient for future generations and the environment.
Digital logistics is a competitive trillion-dollar realm where speed is of greatest importance. We are growing our organization at a fast pace, but we want to build it solidly with our core values always in sight. That means you will work in a collaborative, bold and progressive team of individuals from all over the world with a common vision: to become no. 1 global digital logistics hub.
RESPONSIBILITIES WE WILL TRUST YOU WITH
- develop and implement internal quality control procedures,
- constantly monitor and improve quality of the job performed (Customer Support, Customer Success, Sales and Logistics departments),
- identify and resolve workflow and services quality issues,
- document quality assurance activities and report on results,
- suggest methods of improvements concerning customer services to further align practices to quality standards,
- active participation in cross-functional processes to improve the quality of provided services,
- address and discuss issues and proposed solutions with Heads of departments,
- elaborate, recommend and oversee improvement actions,
- detect coaching needs and take actions in accordance with these needs,
- help develop training materials and operating manuals.
SKILLS WE WOULD LIKE YOU TO BRING TO THE TEAM
- working experience in Quality sphere at least 2-3 years,
- English at Advanced level,
- working knowledge of tools, methods, and concepts of services quality control,
- experience in creating processes, preparing reports and presentations, working with KPI systems, Excel and large flows of information,
- excellent data collection and analysis skills,
- good communication skills, both verbal and written,
- detail- and action-oriented,
- ability to provide feedback in a format: appreciation + evaluation + coaching,
- ability to be independent and to build honest relationships with the team,
- ability to think innovatively handling team-members matters to the utmost care.
WE OFFER YOU MORE THAN JUST A NEW JOB TITLE
- an opportunity to grow together with a young and expanding international company,
- a dynamic and fast-paced environment where your ideas and opinions count,
- an opportunity to work in a very connected international team that sticks together in challenging times,
- fun and informal vibe in our spacious new Kyiv offices,
- flexible working time and a budget for learning and development,
- medical insurance / gym after passing the probation period.
WHY ARE WE EXCITED ABOUT DIGITALISING LOGISTICS TOGETHER?
- we really enjoy working with each other and because we know we can count on each other in challenging times.
- we are excited about the thought of standing side by side with global logistics giants and making sure we reduce the complex logistics process to a few clicks.
- we feel good in our brand-new offices in Ljubljana, Kyiv or Luxembourg (with lots of space for socializing and relaxation).
- we enjoy learning about each other at regular team-buildings and every Friday at Friday Croissants.
- talking to colleagues from different countries and continents makes us feel like we are traveling every day.
- we are aware that as we grow rapidly as a company, the opportunities for the personal career development of each of us also grow exponentially.