People Operations Generalist
Job Location: Kyiv
With Eurosender, you don't simply start a new job. When you join us, you become a member of the team behind digital logistics. Yes, we do offer all the usual employment perks, but that is not why you should become one of us. You should join our team if you want to make a real difference for the people and businesses shipping their goods all over the world. You should join us if you are ready to go above and beyond to make logistics more efficient for future generations and the environment.
Digital logistics is a competitive trillion-dollar realm where speed is of greatest importance. We are growing our organization at a fast pace, but we want to build it solidly with our core values always in sight. That means you will work in a collaborative, bold and progressive team of individuals from all over the world with a common vision: to become the no. 1 global digital logistics hub.
RESPONSIBILITIES WE WILL TRUST YOU WITH
- serve as the go-to local HR point of contact between executive leadership and team members,
- manage the entire recruitment cycle through ATS, ensure excellent candidate experience,
- promote the company's employer brand through social media,
- conduct onboarding, offboarding and assist with legal paperwork,
- facilitate and lead team member relations activities, including conducting disciplinary meetings,
- maintain compliance with local legislation and regulations,
- work closely with office manager and oversee the office functions (inventory, company events),
- provide consultation on complex HR issues, such as performance management and company policies,
- provide reports and insights to help guide decision allowing the company to scale efficiently,
- be able to communicate at all levels in the company and to support business development and change.
SKILLS WE WOULD LIKE YOU TO BRING TO THE TEAM
- 2+ years of experience in human resources / people operations, preferably at an international company,
- proficient in English language,
- tech-savvy (Microsoft 365 is a plus),
- excellent verbal and written communication skills that demonstrate a high level of professionalism,
- highly organized and detail-oriented; you can handle multiple projects and dynamic priorities without missing a beat,
- demonstrated ability to establish effective and cooperative working relationships built on trust,
- passionate about people and how they function together to create a valuable organization.
WE OFFER YOU MORE THAN JUST A NEW JOB TITLE
- competitive salary and bonuses,
- paid vacation days and sick leaves,
- health insurance/gym after passing the probation term,
- opportunity to learn from experienced logistics professionals and become a specialist in your role,
- an opportunity to grow together with a young and expanding international company,
- a dynamic and fast-paced environment where your ideas and opinions count,
- an opportunity to work in a very connected international team that sticks together in challenging times,
- fun and informal vibe in our spacious new Kyiv offices,
- budget for learning and development.
THIS IS WHY ARE WE EXCITED ABOUT DIGITALISING LOGISTICS TOGETHER
- We are excited about the thought of standing side by side with global logistics giants and making sure we reduce the complex logistics process to a few clicks.
- We really enjoy working together and we know we can count on each other in challenging times.
- We feel good in our brand-new offices in Ljubljana, Kyiv or Luxembourg (with lots of space for socializing and relaxation).
- We enjoy learning about each other at regular team buildings and every Friday at Friday Croissants.
- Talking to colleagues from different countries and continents makes us feel like we are travelling every day.
- We are aware that as we grow rapidly as a company, the opportunities for the personal career development of each of us also grow exponentially.
If you are interested, send your CV in English. All candidates will be interviewed in English.