Middle PHP Developer
With Eurosender, you don’t simply start a new job. When you join us, you become a member of the team behind digital logistics. Yes, we do offer all the usual employment perks, but that is not why you should become one of us.
We are growing our organization at a fast pace, but we want to build it solidly with our core values always in sight. That means you will work in a collaborative, bold, and progressive team of individuals from all over the world with a common vision: to become the no. 1 global digital logistics hub.
In Eurosender’s Marketing Team we focus on driving returns with performance marketing activities we can measure. To maximize our performance, we are steadily ramping up our analytical capabilities and knowledge about our users. This includes fine-tuning our attribution model and CLV measurement. Our current channels include SEO, SEM, Email, Affiliate, Facebook, and more.
RESPONSIBILITIES WE WILL TRUST YOU WITH
- producing clean, efficient, and secure code according to specifications,
- working closely with a team of developers, UI designers, business and systems analysts,
- maintain and improve the performance and security of existing software,
- communicate effectively and professionally in all forms of communication with internal and external customers.
SKILLS WE WOULD LIKE YOU TO BRING TO THE TEAM
- Intermediate English,
- 2+ years of work experience,
- PHP 7+,
- Symfony or any other modern PHP framework,
- MySQL 5.6,
- good programming skills (OOP, design patterns, unit tests, code refactoring/optimization, security, etc.),
- basic Ubuntu shell/bash,
- version control: Git, GitFlow, etc.,
- familiarity with Atlassian software (Jira, Confluence),
- basic AWS.
WE OFFER YOU MORE THAN JUST A NEW JOB TITLE
- an opportunity to grow together with a young and expanding international company,
- a dynamic and fast-paced environment where your ideas and opinions count,
- an opportunity to work in a very connected international team that sticks together in challenging times,
- fun and informal vibe in our spacious new Ljubljana / Kyiv offices (remote options available),
- flexible working time and a budget for learning and development,
- tech equipment of your own choice,
- paid vacation days and sick leaves,
- health insurance/gym after passing the probation term.
WHY ARE WE EXCITED ABOUT DIGITALISING LOGISTICS TOGETHER?
- We are excited about the thought of standing side by side with global logistics giants and making sure we reduce the complex logistics process to a few clicks.
- We really enjoy working with each other and because we know we can count on each other in challenging times.
- We feel good in our brand-new offices in Ljubljana, Kyiv or Luxembourg (with lots of space for socializing and relaxation).
- We enjoy learning about each other at regular team-buildings and every Friday at Friday Croissants.
- Talking to colleagues from different countries and continents makes us feel like we are traveling every day.
- We are aware that as we grow rapidly as a company, the opportunities for the personal career development of each of us also grow exponentially.