PM / Business Analyst
Eurosender is a modern digital platform, that combines advanced automation capabilities, empowering companies to create their own digital logistics department and increase their performance. We are a modern, fast-growing international company and the leading European web portal for courier services, which offers services in 27 European countries.
We invite a curious and proactive candidate, ready to take on a new challenge and to join our international team!
- Collect and document user/business requirements,
- Document and maintain digital product features specifications,
- Document and maintain process flow specification and models,
- Track and manage project scope, schedule and resources performance and deliveries,
- Perform quality assurance activities,
- Prepare reports and perform other tasks as requested by manager,
- Understand business goals and ongoing IT issues to ensure business goals success.
- At least 2 years of working experience in a similar role,
- Technical, economic or natural sciences educational background,
- Theoretical and practical knowledge of the software development process,
- Experience in software features specification,
- Experience in process flow specification and modelling,
- Experience in capturing and documenting user/business requirements,
- Basic knowledge of project management tools (Jira and/or similar),
- Advanced knowledge in Office tools (spreadsheets, workflows),
- Proficiency in English language and great communication skills.
As a person, you are:
- Able to articulate complex topics,
- Meticulous and precise,
- A team-player.
What do we offer:
- Work in a team with lots of opportunities for personal and professional growth,
- Working in a young and international environment,
- Working with a product that will disrupt the logistics industry.