E-mail Marketing Specialist
With Eurosender, you don’t simply start a new job. When you join us, you become a member of the team behind digital logistics. Yes, we do offer all the usual employment perks, but that is not why you should become one of us.
We are growing our organization at a fast pace, but we want to build it solidly with our core values always in sight. That means you will work in a collaborative, bold, and progressive team of individuals from all over the world with a common vision: to become the no. 1 global digital logistics hub.
In Eurosender’s Marketing Team we focus on driving returns with performance marketing activities we can measure. To maximize our performance, we are steadily ramping up our analytical capabilities and knowledge about our users. This includes fine-tuning our attribution model and CLV measurement. Our current channels include SEO, SEM, Email, Affiliate, Facebook, and more.
RESPONSIBILITIES WE WILL TRUST YOU WITH
- Create, pilot, and rapidly iterate newsletter email initiatives with a holistic strategic view of best practices, goals, and growth-drivers,
- Collaborate with Operations, Product, Sales, and Marketing teams to strategically develop strategic email communication,
- Design, build and manage desktop/mobile-friendly newsletter email campaigns (lead generation, lifecycle, and retention), including template design, call-to-action, copy, content strategy, and performance analysis,
- Write engaging subject lines and email copy to get people to take action,
- Ensure marketing automation tools (Getresponse and Pipedrive) are fully utilized,
- Create and manage trigger-based email Newsletter campaigns to maximize conversions and improve retention,
- Proactively monitor and analyze email metrics to identify opportunities for newsletter campaign, optimization. Implement A/B testing, performance optimization, and campaign enhancement efforts,
- Ensure all newsletter email communication is compliant with GDPR and any other legal requirements,
- Manage day-to-day Newsletter email operations including, developing and maintaining list segmentation, attribution/tracking, creating and updating email templates, planning, and marketing automation systems,
- Provide backup support for other CRM activities,
- Understand and adjust email journeys in terms of send out rhythm, purchase behavior, and content composition,
- Supply relevant information in different email types for different users,
- Communicate to a large variety of internal and external stakeholders.
SKILLS WE WOULD LIKE YOU TO BRING TO THE TEAM
- 2+ years of experience in email marketing focused on campaign management and technical implementation (tracking, tools usage, collaboration with technical teams),
- Drive to own and scale the newsletter topic,
- Very good English skills,
- Experience with marketing automation software such as getresponse, mailchimp, sendgrid, or similar,
- Close attention to detail and an eye for design, strong organizational skills, with the ability to manage multiple competing priorities simultaneously,
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of HTML and CSS will be a plus.
WE OFFER YOU MORE THAN JUST A NEW JOB TITLE
- An opportunity to grow together with a young and expanding international company,
- A dynamic and fast-paced environment where your ideas and opinions count,
- An opportunity to work in a very connected international team that sticks together in challenging times,
- Fun and informal vibe in our spacious new Kyiv offices,
- Flexible working time and a budget for learning and development.
WHY ARE WE EXCITED ABOUT DIGITALISING LOGISTICS TOGETHER?
- We really enjoy working with each other and because we know we can count on each other in challenging times.
- We are excited about the thought of standing side by side with global logistics giants and making sure we reduce the complex logistics process to a few clicks.
- We feel good in our brand-new offices in Ljubljana, Kyiv or Luxembourg (with lots of space for socializing and relaxation).
- We enjoy learning about each other at regular team-buildings and every Friday at Friday Croissants.
- Talking to colleagues from different countries and continents makes us feel like we are traveling every day.
- We are aware that as we grow rapidly as a company, the opportunities for the personal career development of each of us also grow exponentially.