DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Plan, set up and maintain data warehouse schematics, layouts and architectures for data access, connectivity and analytics,
- Develop and implement data extraction, transformation and loading processes (ETL),
- Conduct analytic activities utilizing various data points (unstructured and structured),
- Create a relational database to provide a continuous system of processing and improving the way data is presented and handled,
- Interpret and analyze data using exploratory mathematic and statistical techniques,
- Proactively work with teammates throughout the organization to identify opportunities for leveraging company data to drive business solutions.
- 2+ years of experience in data management systems, data science and warehousing,
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field,
- Skilled in one or more programming languages (SQL, R, Python or other ETL framework),
- Strong hands on experience with visualization tools, in particular PowerBI (Tableau or similar as an alternative),
- Ability to apply data science methods to real-world data problems,
- Intellectually curious with the inclination to work in a fast-paced environment,
- Proficient in English language,
- Experience with Essbase is a plus.
- Flexible work and community,
- Lots of opportunities for personal and professional growth,
- Work with a product that will disrupt the logistics industry.
- Team buildings and Friday gatherings with colleagues over a cup of coffee and a morning croissant.