Customer Support Specialist (English + French / German)
Job Location: Kyiv
With Eurosender, you don't simply start a new job. When you join us, you become a member of the team behind digital logistics. Yes, we do offer all the usual employment perks, but that is not why you should become one of us. You should join our team if you want to make a real difference for the people and businesses shipping their goods all over the world. You should join us if you are ready to go above and beyond to make logistics more efficient for future generations and the environment.
Digital logistics is a competitive trillion-dollar realm where speed is of greatest importance. We are growing our organization at a fast pace, but we want to build it solidly with our core values always in sight. That means you will work in a collaborative, bold and progressive team of individuals from all over the world with a common vision: to become the no. 1 global digital logistics hub.
RESPONSIBILITIES WE WILL TRUST YOU WITH
- do whatever it takes to provide a seamless service to customers;
- provide to the customers the answers and information they need;
- record details of customer's comments, inquiries, and complaints in order to build and develop FAQs;
- keep close and continuous contact with our partners, the courier service providers;
- process orders on a daily basis and mediate the communication between courier companies and customers, by telephone and electronically.
SKILLS WE WOULD LIKE YOU TO BRING TO THE TEAM
- English at the level of Advanced + Advanced German / French or another EU language;
- experience at a similar position (will be a plus).
WE OFFER YOU MORE THAN JUST A NEW JOB TITLE
- competitive salary and bonuses;
- paid vacation days and sick leaves;
- health insurance/gym after passing the probation term;
- opportunity to learn from experienced logistics professionals and become a specialist in your role,
- an opportunity to grow together with a young and expanding international company;
- a dynamic and fast-paced environment where your ideas and opinions count;
- an opportunity to work in a very connected international team that sticks together in challenging times;
- fun and informal vibe in our spacious new Kyiv offices;
- budget for learning and development.
If you are interested, send your CV in English. All candidates will be interviewed in English.