Customer Support & Office Assistant
With Eurosender, you don’t simply start a new job. When you join us, you become a member of the team behind digital logistics. Yes, we do offer all the usual employment perks, but that is not why you should become one of us. You should join our team if you want to make a real difference for the people and businesses shipping their goods all over the world.
Digital logistics is a competitive trillion-dollar realm where speed is of greatest importance. We are growing our organization at a fast pace, but we want to build it solidly with our core values always in sight. That means you will work in a collaborative, bold and progressive team of individuals from all over the world with a common vision: to become no. 1 global digital logistics hub.
ABOUT THE POSITION
Customer Support & Office Assistant is a hybrid role based in Ljubljana office that includes 50 % of CS tasks and 50 % of office management tasks. Therefore, it requires great flexibility skills and a high level of resourcefulness. Being a part of CS team but also working closely with HR is a guarantee of dynamic work with lots of opportunities to learn and optimise.
RESPONSIBILITIES WE WILL TRUST YOU WITH:
- professional reception of business partners
- responsibility for orderliness and the professional appearance of business premises,
- responsibility for the orderliness of the
kitchen and dining areas and daily monitoring,
- receiving and sending mail, assisting with
ordering office supplies,
- provide a seamless service to customers via
phone, mail and chat,
- Provide answers and information customers
need and advise them on which service to choose,
- Record details of customer’s comments,
inquiries, and complaints in order to build and develop FAQs,
- Keep close and continuous contact with our
partners, the courier service providers,
- Process orders on a daily basis and mediate
communication between courier companies and customers, by telephone and
- following invoices, communicating with
finance regarding payments and refunds.
SKILLS WE WOULD LIKE YOU TO BRING TO THE TEAM
- professional and patient communication approach,
- excellent written and verbal Slovenian, English and Croatian,
- fast-learning and independence,
- creativity in solving complex problems and a positive “can-do” attitude,
- ability to manage time effectively and set priorities,
- excellent coordination and organizational skills,
- good computer literacy,
- a sense of orderliness and tidiness.
WE OFFER YOU MORE THAN JUST A NEW JOB TITLE
- an opportunity to grow together with a young and expanding international company,
- a dynamic and fast-paced environment where your ideas and opinions count,
- an opportunity to work in a very connected international team that sticks together in challenging times,
- fun and informal vibe in our spacious new Ljubljana / Kyiv offices,
- budget for learning and development.
WHY ARE WE EXCITED ABOUT DIGITALISING LOGISTICS TOGETHER?
- we really enjoy working with each other and because we know we can count on each other in challenging times.
- we are excited about the thought of standing side by side with global logistics giants and making sure we reduce the complex logistics process to a few clicks.
- we feel good in our brand-new offices in Ljubljana, Kyiv or Luxembourg (with lots of space for socializing and relaxation).
- we enjoy learning about each other at regular team-buildings and every Friday on Friday Croissants.
- talking to colleagues from different countries and continents makes us feel like we are travelling every day.
- we are aware that as we grow rapidly as a company, the opportunities for the personal career development of each of us also grow exponentially.
NOTE: Please submit your CV and motivation letter in English.