Content Writer – German, Polish or Dutch
With Eurosender, you don’t simply start a new job. When you join us, you become a member of the team behind digital logistics. Yes, we do offer all the usual employment perks, but that is not why you should become one of us.
We are growing our organization at a fast pace, but we want to build it solidly with our core values always in sight. That means you will work in a collaborative, bold, and progressive team of individuals from all over the world with a common vision: to become the no. 1 global digital logistics hub.
ABOUT OUR MARKETING TEAM
We are an international team of content writers working from our Ljubljana and Kyiv offices and making sure Eurosender is as visible and relevant on Google as possible. Our work is a combination of creative and technical writing and we are building both our language and our technical skills on a daily basis. We are currently maintaining more than 30.000 pages/blogs and are constantly creating new content as well.
We are looking for a new team member who would join us for either a full-time or part-time job (2-3 days per week) and support us with his or her technical knowledge and skills. We offer a lot of flexibility and many great opportunities to learn and work in an international environment. This position can be remote or based in our offices in Kyiv, Ukraine or Ljubljana, Slovenia.
RESPONSIBILITIES WE WILL TRUST YOU WITH
- write content for people while making it effective for search engines,
- write content for the website, the company’s blog section, case studies, and eBooks,
- collaborate with our SEO experts to make sure the content succeeds from a performance side,
- examine the competitor’s content strategy on the local market,
- decide about the relevancy of topics on the local market,
- translate and adapt the content in the local language,
- rewrite and repurpose existing content in English and German/Polish/Dutch depending on specific instructions,
- develop insightful and in-depth content about the logistics industry,
- develop content for lighter topics targeted to students and expats.
SKILLS WE WOULD LIKE YOU TO BRING TO THE TEAM
- the ability to apply your creative writing skills towards quantitative goals on individual and team level
- impeccable grammar and spelling in German/Polish/Dutch ,
- an eagle eye when it comes to spotting mistakes and strong attention to details,
- understand how users search in their native language,
- understand best practices for formatting articles for the web,
- a versatile writer who provides text both for C2C and for B2B segments,
- ability to take highly complex topics and write in an accessible manner,
- an educated researcher — support the facts you write about with references that can be validated,
- an assiduous self-learner with a pro-active attitude,
- the ability to work both in a team and also individually.
WE OFFER YOU MORE THAN JUST A NEW JOB TITLE
- flexible working time,
- flexible work location (opportunity to work from home 2 days in a week),
- budget for learning and development,
- an opportunity to grow together with a young and expanding international company,
- a dynamic and fast-paced environment where your ideas and opinions count,
- an opportunity to work in a very connected international team that sticks together in challenging times,
- fun and informal vibe in our spacious offices with weekly Friday croissants gatherings,
- other perks, depending on office location.
THIS IS WHY ARE WE EXCITED ABOUT DIGITALISING LOGISTICS TOGETHER
- We are excited about the thought of standing side by side with global logistics giants and making sure we reduce the complex logistics process to a few clicks.
- We really enjoy working together and we know we can count on each other in challenging times.
- We feel good in our brand-new offices in Ljubljana, Kyiv or Luxembourg (with lots of space for socializing and relaxation).
- We enjoy learning about each other at regular team buildings and every Friday at Friday Croissants.
- Talking to colleagues from different countries and continents makes us feel like we are travelling every day.
- We are aware that as we grow rapidly as a company, the opportunities for the personal career development of each of us also grow exponentially.
If you are interested, send your CV in English. All candidates will be interviewed in English.