Chief Marketing Officer
Eurosender is a modern digital platform that combines advanced automation capabilities, empowering companies to create their own digital logistics department and increase their performance. We are building the industry’s most comprehensive logistics platform that is able to capture the digital demand of shippers in different geographies, draw prospective clients and identify the best logistics solutions for their shipping needs.
The Chief Marketing Officer will be key to the future growth of Eurosender. The main place of work for the role is in Luxembourg, Ljubljana, Slovenia or Kyiv, Ukraine with the possibility of a flexible arrangement depending on individual circumstances. This is a full-time position with a competitive salary and relocation package including the option of equity compensation.
Working closely with top management, the Chief Marketing Officer is a visionary managing the marketing operations, overseeing the launch and execution of marketing plans and driving strategic initiatives across multiple cross-functional teams. The person in this role will be responsible for transforming product ideas and content into actionable projects while managing a P&L and ensuring the company’s revenue objectives are met. The ideal candidate has an entrepreneurial spirit and a results-driven approach always working to improve existing initiatives and devise now strategies to increase revenue.
Eurosender is headquartered in Luxembourg, LU and has offices in Ljubljana and Kiev.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Devise and implement policies and procedures to drive large-scale change management, restructuring and reorganization of the marketing department,
- Grow and develop the in-house marketing team and serve as primary strategy advisor to the marketing team leads providing strong and sound leadership,
- Develop comprehensive annual marketing plans and strategies to enhance customer acquisition and simultaneously maximize company revenue and profitability,
- Determine and track KPIs, create targets, metrics and use data and reports to drive evidence-based decision making,
- Foster cross-departmental collaboration (UX, product, data, finance, CS, sales and other teams) to efficiently take inputs and overlay them with marketing priorities to deliver high-quality outputs,
- Develop and oversee marketing budget and resource management, conduct thorough analysis on marketing ROI, CPC, CPA, LTVs and successfully develop cost-effective solutions,
- Manage relationships with existing external contractors as well as establish cooperation with new partners of applicable directions (e.g. PR, optimization agencies, video producers, development/design).
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field,
- Fluent in English,
- 3+ years of successful track record in a senior leadership marketing role,
- Proven track record in a company with an emphasis on a digital acquisition of traffic and established volume of daily transactions at a large scale,
- Hands-on experience in SEO or PPC and a strong understanding of E-mail marketing and current online marketing concepts (segmentation, targeting, CAC etc),
- Data-driven and results-oriented with extensive knowledge and comprehension of big data analysis.
- Strong success in developing profitable engagement marketing programs,
- Ability to turn customer understanding into insightful market strategy and execution that drives strong business result,
- A track record of making principled, data-based business decisions balanced with experienced judgement,
- Leadership expertise with effective team building skills and conflict resolution management,
- Functional dexterity and the ability to roll-up sleeves and work with team members in a hands-on management capacity when needed,
- Flexibility with occasional travel.